Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I am not a blogger, but I play one on the Internet.

Piffle and humph.

Alright, perhaps that's a shade harsh. After all, Blogger's never been anything but kind to me, though I find the house rules a bit antiquated. Registration to comment indeed! I've gone along with it, but I've taken umbrage.

As you can see, I've broken down and registered. But be it known that I only did so because I wanted to be able to post comments on other people's blogs and couldn't unless I got a Blogger name of my own. I was happy that my web nomme de plume wasn't taken.

One of us, one of us, gabba, gabba, we accept you...

Yeah, I know. I'm the only one who's seen "Freaks." Oh well.

Vive Live Journal! Vive Quebec! Vive Jay Sherman!

I'll stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home