Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Midnight in The Garden of Gourds and Emu

Fenton is mind numbingly boring, though I am pleased/ashamed to say that I watched more good movies in this little stretch than I have in a long time. I managed to watch nothing but British murder mystery and gangster movies for three days. Something about the dialog (I still maintain this is an incorrect, Americanized spelling, spellcheck), the pacing, even the cinematography in all of the movies I watched have a very soothing effect one me. You know, in my most inner bits of consciousness. I don't know what that says about me as a person or a video collector, but there it is.

I feel inspired to write a lot, but Word remains a non-functioning asshat. I need to write, lest I explode and leave a gooey pile of story ideas behind. Open Source word processing here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home